Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Finally...

For the first time in months (what four or five?) I've updated my website - woohoo!

www.stephanieboon.co.uk (just in case you'd forgotten!)

Something a bit weird has happened today. After three months I finally got around to loading Dreamweaver and an ftp program onto this laptop. Then I sorted out the inevitable headache that goes along with that, mostly to do with the fact that I can't remember all the passwords on the web hosting account... Then this evening, I actually managed to re-get-my-head-around how I edited the Java script on my site to create the slide show on the home page, and I've FINALLY updated the bloody thing. What I can't understand though, is why have the brain cells come together now? I've been in a cloud of mushy thoughts for months and quite frankly think I'm still in the pea-soup; if you'd asked me yesterday how to mess about with Java I'd have asked what the hell you were asking me for...hmm. Well anyway, that's the homepage sorted for a month or two, but what about the rest of it? I kinda updated the exhibitions page and the cv page, but quite frankly I don't know what to do with the rest of it yet...turn it all pink maybe? I've got loads of images to add, but god I'd rather just make some more!

Talking of which, I've been boiling up wax again over the last few days making something for Chantal for Unspoken (see the website!). I managed not to burn myself either. Something's definitely wrong. It could be that I've forced myself to stay awake for two days now; needless to say I'm feeling somewhat sleep deprived, which may of course account for the peculiar behaviour. Or, now you might want to sit down for this, it could be because I've been feeling just a teensy-weensy bit happy over the last couple of days. Don't ask me what's brought that on, I'm just hoping it might last a day or two more...just think what else I could get done.

No comments: